Ask your Civil Law Notary for Expert Advice!
Every notarial office provides comprehensive legal advice. The first legal consultation is always free of charge and covers all relevant areas of notarial activity, e.g.:
- contracts of purchase, barter, donation and flat ownership,
- partition agreements,
- land parcelling,
- rental and lease agreements;
- obligations and loan contracts,
- marriage contracts,
- contracts of inheritance,
- dowry requests,
- company set-ups,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- ceding of participations,
- shareholders' meetings,
- all matters relating to the Land Register and the Register of Companies,
- trademark protection,
- charges and transaction taxes,
- matters relating to business and trade,
- land transfers and agriculture,
- protests of bill of exchange,
- probate and custody business, as well as adoption.
Austria's civil law notaries are well-trained providers of legal services with an international outlook and nation-wide representation. They use high-tech applications in the interest of preventive administration of the law and consumer protection.